Rates & Fees
Monthly Residential Service Rates
- Water Base Rate – $17.50
- 1-5,000 gallons – $3.00 per thousand gallons
- 5,001 – 10,000 gallons – $4.50 per thousand gallons
- 10,001 gallons and above – $5.50 per thousand gallons
- Sewer Base Rate – $42.50
- 1-3,000 gallons included in base rate
- 3,001 gallons and above – $3.00 per thousand gallons
- Trash & Recycling – $15.00
- TCEQ Water Tax – 0.05% of total billed water charge
- TCEQ Sewer Tax – 0.05% of total billed sewer charge
The base monthly utility bill begins at $75.00 – this is before TCEQ (Texas Commission of Environmental Quality) taxes and water usage charges are applied.
Note: Sewer rates are based on water consumption.
Other Fees, Rates & Fines
- Additional trash or recycling cart – $7.50 per month per additional cart billed on
- Late Charge – A charge of 15% is assessed to the utility account on the remaining balance due if not paid by the 20th of the month. Late charges are assessed on the 21st of the month.
- Late Notice Charge – A charge of $15.00 shall be added to a Customer’s bill for each notice of delinquency sent to a Customer.
- Non-Payment and Disconnect Fee – If the delinquent account balance has not been paid in full by 5PM on the day prior to the proposed disconnection date stated on the mailed late notice, a $60 non-payment and disconnect fee will be automatically be applied to the account. If past due balance and non-payment fee is unpaid by the morning of the proposed termination date, services will be disrupted. This $60 fee can also be applied to a Customer’s account following:
- Failure to submit all documents to start utility services,
- Failure to pay past due balance by the date and time listed on mailed Past Due notices,
- Subsequent violations of Water Restrictions currently in effect within the District,
- Reconnect Fee – A fee of $45.00 will be assessed to an account for reconnection of services during normal business hours (8am – 4:30 pm) that
hasbeen disconnected for the above.
- After Hours Reconnect Fee – $90
- Tamper Fee – $75.00
- Water Violation Fine – $75.00