Utility bills are posted on the 5th of each month and utility payments are due by the 20th of each month. A 15% late fee is assessed on the 21st for any balance unpaid after the 20th.
Accepted Forms of Payment:
We accept money orders, personal and cashiers check for utility payments. Debit and credit card payments can be made via the new online bill pay Resident Portal (a processing fee applies). Cash is not accepted.
Automatic draft (ACH) is now available!
To sign up, please return the Bank Draft Authorization Form along with a voided check to our office, by mail, drop box, or you may email the documents to CustomerService@arcadiawater.org
Please Note: Submitting an ACH signup form will not pay the current account balance. ACH will become effective on the next billing cycle.
To Send Payments by Mail:
Frisco West WCIDDC
P.O. Box 1084, Little Elm, TX 75068
Setting up an Online Bill Pay Account:
Once you have an established water utility account with Frisco West WCIDDC, you can view and pay your bills online through the new online bill pay Resident Portal.
Accepted forms of online payment: MasterCard, VISA, DISCOVER, American Express, and ACH eCheck.
Please Note: ACH eCheck are one-time payments and may take 3-5 business days to clear your bank account. This is not Automatic Bank Draft.
Registering & linking your utility account at the Resident Portal will automatically put your account on paperless billing.
- Click on the View/Pay Bills Online button at the top of this page or click here to go to the new online bill pay Resident Portal.
- Register a Username and Password if you are a first time user.
- Check your Email for your temporary password to log back in.
- Once you have logged into your account you will need to link your account using the “Link Account” button located in the top left.
- You will need your new water utility account number as of 4/30/2019
How to Update Your Information Online:
- Log in to the online bill pay Resident Portal
- Click “Update Info” on the top bar
- From here you can update your contact numbers listed with Frisco West, change the email address, update your user ID email, and select bills by email or paper copy.
Make a Quick Payment Without Registering:
- Visit the Resident Portal here
- Enter your account number in the box labeled “Pay Bill Without Logging In”
- You will need your new Utility Account Number as it appears on your bill and manually key in the amount you wish to pay
- Confirm the account listed is your account and proceed to checkout
Online Bill Pay is a convenience fee (“Bill Servicing Fee”) based service. The convenience fee is collected by a third party payment processor and that fee is used to pay the credit card processing fees and the cost of operating the payment web site. Frisco West Water Control and Improvement District of Denton County does not collect any of the Bill Serving Fee. You will be notified of the Bill Servicing Fee charge once you have entered in the amount you wish to pay and before you checkout. Frisco West Water Control and Improvement District of Denton County does not collect or retain any personal financial information with this website as that process is entirely handled by a tokenization process through its secure payment processing portal.