Moving Out

Request Cancellation of Services

To cancel water, sewer and trash services please fill out the form below. Frisco West WCIDDC cannot disconnect services on weekend or holidays. We must be notified at least one business day in advance to schedule disconnection of services. 

When will I receive my final bill?

Your final bill will be posted with the next billing cycle. Bills are posted by the 5th of each month.

When will I receive the refund for my water deposit?

The $70.00 water security deposit will be applied to your utility account when the account is closed. This amount will be first applied to the final billed charges or any past due balance. After the final charges are deducted, if there is still a credit balance on the account, please allow 6  8 weeks to receive a check via mail to the forwarding address that was provided.

What do I do with my trash and recycling bins?

Please leave the trash and recycling bins with the home upon move-out. We recommend storing the bins in the garage for the new residents.

Do I need to contact Republic Services about canceling my trash and recycling services?

No, you will not need to contact Republic Services. You will only need to contact our office to request disconnection of all three services (water, sewer and trash).

To cancel utility services, click HERE

Office Location

26875 US Hwy 380 E., Ste #132

Aubrey, TX 76227

Get Directions


Monday - Friday 9:00am - 4:00pm

Contact Us

Office Phone: (972) 987-4250

Office Fax: (972) 987-4296

Stay Connected

New Water Billing System Update
Good Afternoon Neighbors! Over the past few weeks our new water billing system has been rolling out. Just a friendly reminder bills are due on the 20th of the month (as always). If you are on bank drafted payments you do NOT need to do anything else. Some of you have noticed that there is an option to sign up for “reoccurring payments.” This is for credit card payments ONLY. Please do not sign up for this if you are already signed up for Bank drafts because the money will be pulled twice. If you are on Bank Draft but prefer to pay through reoccurring credit card payments, contact our water department. Please be advised, that paying by card will incur a service fee, whereas bank draft payments do not have any service fees associated with them. Also, if you are on bank draft payments and you received an email stating that your bill is due soon, you can disregard it. Bank Draft pulls the money the day the bill is due. If you want to sign up for ACH (Bank Draft) you must fill out the form and being a voided check to the office. As always, you can still pay by check or money order in the by mail, in the drop box (located by the Frisco Ranch Pool), or in person at our temporary office location on 380.
Frisco West
... See MoreSee Less

Load more